Friday, August 1, 2008

Live Free or Die



Judge and I watched Live Free or Die the other night and I really enjoyed it. I've actually enjoyed it more as I've gotten away from it, remembering parts and laughing to myself. Paul Schneider stole the whole movie with his character Legrand. Zooey Dechanel is great - she has a small part - but as always, she's captivating and honest. The main character was someone I'd never seen before, Aaron Stanford, and he sometimes got on my nerves, but I think that was part of his role in the movie.

I would recommend this movie - it has a nice plot twist or two and is definitely worth putting on the Netflix queue. The entire movie is basically the main role, Rugged, wants desperately to be seen as an outlaw in his small New Hampshire town. He hooks up with the gullable Legrand and hilarity, criminal activity, ensues.

No comments: