Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lunchtime List























  • Thanks, W! While you're at it - why don't we just drill for oil in the Smokies? Or pave over them, either one.
  • I may have to do this myself, for Nashville, and all the fun characters I know. It's New York's Look Book.






















  • Ok, here's Danny Masterson and Drake Bell. The fact that I know who Drake Bell means one of two things: 1.) I have a six-year-old stepdaughter who watches Nick at our house or 2.) I have a six-year-old stepdaughter who watches Nick at our house and sometimes, when she's not there, if I come across it while flipping channels, yes, I will watch it too. Voluntarily. Without her. Oh, so I guess that means I have a lame TV crush on Drake Bell. And I've always had one on Masterson. Photo from Crazy Days and Nights.

No comments: