It's cold outside! This picture, from very sweet girl makes me appreciate it.
- Baby Pino - he's your dose of uber-cuteness for the day. I'm stupid for animals, I know.
- Looking at you, looking at me - Jorjah linked to my band - and it made me blush! Check her out, if you haven't.
- Dear waifish woman: I want to look as chic as you.
- Wow - a beautiful decanter - from Iittala. I have to admit, I got this tip from, GULP, Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter. I'm sorry.
- This oil painting by Jelaine Faunce is gorgeous. I can't believe how lush it is. I want to drink it:
- I like to write letters to my grandmother. I think I need this stationery to do more of it. Oooh - what about these?
- I know you've probably seen this, but ladies and gents, the Roomba Driver.
- Viacom is laying off 850. I wonder if we might see some of that happening down the street from me, at CMT.
- If I had extra money this year, I would go to Hailey's Salvage and find a neat old window and make it into a coffee table. Alas, I cannot, although Hailey's is dirt cheap. Here is "sink city" at the salvage yard, which Judge and I use to see over Drew's Brews cliff behind his roasting company. Photo by Claire B: