I truly had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent the entire time with my family in Birmingham, and E-rock was with us. She had a lovely time with my cousins Olivia and Alaina. We didn't want the weekend to end. And speaking of home - Alabama has been in the news recently. Today, as mentioned in the previous post, Larry Langford, mayor of B'ham was arrested, and my football team, the University of Alabama, won the Iron Bowl to round out a 12-o season. Watch out Florida! We're going to get you Saturday and march right on to the national championship.
Roll Tide! Here's some bits from the interwebs:
- From Cup of Jo, here's Mick Jagger when he married Bianca. He's adorable.
- I like these Thanksgiving pictures.
- W. Eugene Smith, Life photographer, featured on Conscientious
- Learn a little about Jorjah-B.
- I love this dress:
- From even*cleveland, this is the best winter sleigh I have ever seen.
- Tips on planning a cheap holiday dinner party. I love the lights on the table. The audio slide show is neat.
- All you ever needed to know about Tina Fey's scar.
- Holy Fold-Up-Bike!