Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lunchtime List: Special Saturday Loafing Around Edition






















  • That's what it looks like today in Nashville. Judge and I got out, returned some rented Wii games, and found some lunch.
  • I know it's not "cool" to like Ron Paul. But I love him. I really do. I think he's one of the most intelligent men out there in politics and he's not afraid to say anything. I do not believe in all of his stances, I will say that. But, here's a clip of his reaction to a resolution they're trying to pass about Israel and Palestine, on Balloon Juice. I can't believe no one ever listens to him and they all think he's crazy. Preach on, congressman.
  • Eudora Welty: I have a friend from Mississippi who almost ran her over twice. He said she was scared of him, but it was an accident both times. Ah, sweet lady!
  • We ate lunch at Dee's BBQ, on Riverside. It was amazing, as always:




















  • 10 Worst Products Ever.
  • Here's Judge at Dee's. "Truly Blessed," indeed!

No comments: