Friday, May 7, 2010

We are Nashville

I can't speak about this flood without getting sentimental. Since it is all I can think about, I wanted to put some videos and links here for anyone interested.





Buy your Nashville flood shirt.

Buy your We are Nashville shirt.

Volunteer or donate to Hands on Nashville.

Kenny Chesney on the flood.

A little laugh from Colbert.

Jon Stewart talks Nashville.

Jacyn throws rocks at country singers.

Olbermann gives us a shout out.

Newsweek gives us reasons why we were ignored.

And here's the blog he references.

And that same sweet lady mentioned me on her blog. Whenever she does, it makes me feel like a rock star. She also quotes a line from a Joiners song in another post.

I think that's all for now.

1 comment:

Char said...

sending my thoughts and prayers.