Her hair almost looks like a wig. How can you not love that face?
A few thoughts:
- Reading Alabama Getaway by Allen Tullos for a local magazine. It found me at the right time - I recently have been pondering a lot of the issues he discusses within this book. Being from Alabama is a tricky thing and it helps to have someone else examining it too.
- I found this address book, thanks to my mother-in-law. How cute is it? I have been dying for one to fit in my purse because mine is falling apart and isn't even divided alphabetically.
- Our babe does not care for bottles. This is upsetting to me because I thought by getting a breast pump I was going to have a bit more freedom. But she let me know that wasn't going to happen. We're going to keep trying, but the first time was nothing short of traumatic.
- I am dying to try this recipe. I adore sun-dried tomatoes.
- I can't believe Lillian is 2 months old and weighs 12 pounds!
- Everyone needs to plan on going to Birmingham's Secret Stages.
- This beautiful spring-time weather (both the sun and the rain) is getting me in the mood for music. How about Joni Mitchell? Ahhh... love her.