Saturday, May 7, 2011

Imaginary Gifting: For the Husband Who Allows You to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom

With my first Mother's Day looming, I couldn't be more thankful for my husband. Judge allows me the privilege of being at home with Lillian Fae and he works his cute little fanny off.  We are on the slimmest of budgets due to this arrangement, but it is more than worth it. Here are a few items I'd buy for him as a thank you if we weren't so poor. It's fun to pretend:

All products are from Demploi, made in Brooklyn on a Depression-era Singer sewing machine.

For the walk to and from work, this handcrafted and durable rucksack




He could wear this Nuts and Bolts Bandanna in the kitchen


For cold days, he could pull on this Surplus Thermal



Or for warm days, he could sport this Nuts and Bolts Surplus Shirt

No comments: