Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Run Down

We watched the Democratic Convention with Fran-Dog last night. And Shelby
And with Nash.
Today, we sat on the Rosepepper's porch for lunch.
And are their amazing salsa. Mmmmm.

It was great food - I love going there. I use to work there, but that is another story.

In less than an hour, Bama starts. They're playing Clemson in Atlanta. I'm very excited.

We wound up not going to see El because we didn't have a car good enough to go and not enough money to rent a car. We also didn't go to Birmingham, which makes me a little sad, but I know that it's better we're here this weekend. We've going to go in two weeks instead.

By the way, CMT's Redneck Weddings - it's so hilarious and wonderful that I have no words. And it seems Tom Arnold is always drunk. How is that?

No comments: