Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Sense a Theme - Trains?

Although I have no political affiliation, I saw this on A Cup of Jo (lovely site, by the way) and thought it was relevant and funny. But this one is great -

The original link to buy them is here. Even though I am not a McCain or a Barak supporter, MF would appreciate my willingness to put the visage of Obama on the site. When his son (a resident of Williamson County, the reddest county in middle Tennessee, I'd wager) was having his first child, he asked what he was going to name him. His son said, "I'm not sure yet." MF said, "I know. Name him Barak Obama Fort." His son laughed and said, "I don't think they allow that in Williamson County."

I can hear his burst of absurd laughter after that conversation. Bless his staunchly Democratic heart. He was a true Tennessee Volunteer. RIP, MF!

No comments: