Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Restoration



Originally uploaded by joshua black wilkins

A photo from Joshua Black Wilkins, a wonderful musician and photographer in the East Nasty area, of a house/recording studio(?) in my neighborhood. They just recently started tearing the siding off and lo and behold, look what lies beneath!

Joshua's done a great job on this photo too, and - he's a native Alabamian like myself. Hoo-rah! He took pictures for us when Judge and I got back in town from our self-imposed exile in Washington state a few years ago, and we went downtown and he shot some wonderful images. If you go to his site you can find a couple of those pictures sandwiched between all the other amazing shots he's done over the years.

Today is a nice day outside, although I'm feeling a bit blue, honestly. It doesn't help that my wrist is killing me from using a computer at work for 8-9 hours a day. Ergonomics, anyone?

No comments: