Last night Judge and I played the best show of our life. We had a great crowd and it was the most fun I've had in a while. Thanks to Joe, Andy and Brett for being an amazing band, and for D. Striker, Charlene, Curt, Willow, Franne, Big Baby, Brian, Gary for coming out and hanging with us. Hopefully we'll see some new faces next Sunday when we rock it again - come out at 9pm!
Here are some fun things for the rainy morning:
- Check out this rug, from avant-garde.
- Color Me Katie = multi-colored wind storm on the wall
- I've never heard of Frost Flowers before.
- Nice! Make your own hot sauce.
- More frost, this time on the window of even*cleveland.