Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 Weeks Makes a Difference

We've settled into a routine here at the Joiner house. The babe is here and we're at six weeks old now, so she's a bit easier to care for, and I feel more like myself than I have in months. Spring is peaking at the door and I can't wait to get our little girl out for adventures. Today we walked to Chic-Fil-A down the street and she fell asleep in her carrier. It felt amazing to be out of the house and in the sun.

Also, my cousin just gave birth to her third child. I have two cousins and both of them have given birth within a month of me. It will be fun to have such little ones all the same age, as well as my nephew Felix, who is only three months old and lives in Atlanta. Lots of babes...

A few pictures:

I love this one of Judge and Lily Fae. This is her favorite place to be.


















This is one of my favorite faces of hers. She looks like she's about to break into an operatic aria or something with how her hands are.
























Another of her and Judge, this time they are talking to each other on the couch. My friend Rachel M. calls it, "Conversations with Judge."

No comments: