Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Morning Notes

Photo compliments of Momma P!

  • And speaking of such things, her talk about food culture and our visit yesterday with Judge's grandparents inspired us to get out the tablecloth and mats and cloth napkins for our dinner last night. Here's a vintage tablecloth on etsy. Here are some table setting ideas. And here, tablecloths and tea towels. (I love tea towels!)  
  •  Ever heard of the Maisie Dobbs novels? I think I want to try them, not just because my mother's maiden name is Dobbs, but they seem interesting, and Dooce says she can't put them down. Dooce also makes me want to get the new PJ Harvey.
  •  These guys are a great band: Dawes.
  • My father passed his test and will transfer out of the underground mines and into another job for the same company - one on the surface! I am so happy for him. I wish him sunshine, wind in his hair, and good ol' fashioned sweat - OUTDOORS!

No comments: